Ultimate Adelaide and Hahndorf
See Adelaide City highlights, the Mount Lofty Summit and visit the quaint town of Hahndorf
See more on this comprehensive Adelaide tour that blends the highlights of the city and the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills region.
From the towering Mt Lofty Summit to Australia's oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, you will see the scenic span of the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast. This tour combines itineraries from:
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide hotels
- Murray River Highlights Tour includes:
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Expert commentary by local Driver/Guide
- Adelaide city sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour and tastings (except Sunday’s & all Public Holidays)
- Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
Departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15 AM or selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels. Returns 5.15 PM.
*Please note: A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
^Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 1st April 2017 to until 31st March 2018. Normal tour prices apply when booking by phone or email $123 per adult, $120 concession, $67 child.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
Haigh's Chocolates factory tour & tastings does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays therefore the itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre*.
The National Wine Centre is located on the edge of Adelaide's stunning Botanic Gardens. Passengers will have free time to explore the iconic building with the opportunity to purchase morning tea at the café or taste wine from the extensive Australian wine collection.
*The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' Day so further time will be spent exploring the city.