6 Day / 5 Night Flinders Ranges Outback & Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail Tour
BOOK NOW for our next available tour departing in March 2018!
Rawnsley Park Station will be a highlight on this tour with hosts Julie and Tony Smith providing true outback hospitality and Aussie station experiences. Stay in luxurious Eco Villas, all with commanding views of the surrounding landscape. Touring includes the spectacular and rugged scenery of Wilpena Pound and the magnificent Flinders Ranges region with its wealth of wildlife, geology and ancient history.
At Nilpena Station, take a fascinating station and Ediacaran fossil tour, and enjoy outback food and hospitality at the famous Prairie Hotel at Parachilna. Then travel through the stunning Clare Valley wine region for some wine tasting and lunch before returning to Adelaide.
The Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail is a new world class experience that covers 66 kilometres, with access to some of the most rugged, remote and spectacular coastlines in South Australia. Your 2 day fully inclusive package features a guided walk along one section of the trail.
Flinders Ranges Outback Tour (4 days / 3 nights) Tour Code: FRO4
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Morning and/or afternoon tea and lunch each day
- See the Kanyaka Station Homestead Ruins
- 2 nights accommodation at Rawnsley Park Station including daily continental breakfast (Standard or Superior)
- Enjoy a ‘Sunset on the Chace’ tour (operated by Rawnsley Park Station)
- 2 course dinner in the Woolshed Restaurant at Rawnsley Park Station
- 3 hour Guided Daybreak Loop Walk to Rawnsley Bluff including a cooked bush breakfast (operated by Rawnsley Park Station)
- See picturesque gorges on your tour around Wilpena Pound and the southern Flinders Ranges including a picnic lunch
- Delight in a 3 course Lamb Tasting food experience with matching wines
- Take a scenic drive through Parachilna Gorge to the Prairie Hotel at Parachilna
- Signature Antipasto platter lunch, sunset pre-dinner drinks with canapes and a 3 course a la carte dinner at the Prairie Hotel
- Nilpena Station Ediacaran Experience
- 1 night accommodation at the Prairie Hotel including a full cooked breakfast
- Journey through the Clare Valley to Paulett Wines & Bush Devine Café for wine tastings & 3 course lunch
- Personalised small group touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide and all entrance fees and special permits
1 night at the Stamford Plaza Adelaide in a Premier City View Room (room only)
Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail – Small Group Guided Tour (2 days / 1 night) Tour Code: KWT2FF
- Return transfers to Adelaide Airport from Adelaide CBD hotels
- Return flights to Kangaroo Island
- Personalised 4x4 touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide and all entrance fees and special permits
- One day Kangaroo Island Wildlife Discovery tour(W1) including:
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Unforgettable beach walk to see Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- See koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas and birdlife
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic style lunch with South Australian wines in a natural bush setting
- 1 night at the Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat including 2 course dinner and continental breakfast
- 1 day guided walk along the new Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail
- Cape du Couedic to Sanderson Bay – 13km (approx. 6.5 hours)
- Exclusive to Kangaroo Island Odysseys – Take-home Backpack containing water, packed lunch, trail food, cap, sunscreen, Trail guide & map
|6 days / 5 nights||
English speaking guide only.
Day 1 - 7.30am
Day 6 - 7.05pm
|Package Options (Tour Code FROKIWT)||Price from (AU$)|
Standard Accommodation (includes continental breakfast)
For travel from 1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019 - $4678pp twin share
Superior Accommodation (includes full buffet breakfast)
For travel from 1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019 - $4921pp twin share
All prices are per person/twin share and valid from 1st of September 2017 to 31st of March 2019, for Single prices and other departure dates, please enquire. This tour is not recommended for children and there are no extra person prices. Itinerary is subject to change and weather conditions on the day. A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate. If minimum numbers are not met at 30 days prior to departure, an alternate date will be offered or a full refund given. Travel insurance is recommended.