4 Day Flinders Ranges Outback Tour
Rawnsley Park Station will be a highlight on this tour with hosts Julie and Tony Smith providing true outback hospitality and Aussie station experiences. Stay in the luxurious Eco Villas, all with commanding views of the surrounding landscape. Touring includes the spectacular and rugged scenery around the spectacular Wilpena Pound and the magnificent southern Flinders Ranges region with its wealth of wildlife, geology and ancient history.
At Nilpena Station, enjoy a fascinating station and Ediacaran fossil tour, and enjoy outback food and hospitality at the famous Prairie Hotel at Parachilna. Then travel through the stunning Clare Valley wine region for some wine tasting and lunch before returning to Adelaide.
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Morning and/or afternoon tea and lunch each day
- See the Kanyaka Station Homestead Ruins
- 2 nights accommodation at Rawnsley Park Station including daily continental breakfast (Standard or Superior)
- Enjoy a ‘Sunset on the Chace’ tour (operated by Rawnsley Park Station)
- 2 course dinner in the Woolshed Restaurant at Rawnsley Park Station
- 3 hour Guided Daybreak Loop Walk to Rawnsley Bluff including a cooked bush breakfast (operated by Rawnsley Park Station)
- See picturesque gorges on your tour around Wilpena Pound and the southern Flinders Ranges including a picnic lunch
- Delight in a 3 course Lamb Tasting food experience with matching wines
- Take a scenic drive through Parachilna Gorge to the Prairie Hotel at Parachilna
- Signature Antipasto platter lunch, sunset pre-dinner drinks with canapes and a 3 course a la carte dinner at the Prairie Hotel
- Nilpena Station Ediacaran Experience
- 1 night accommodation at the Prairie Hotel including a full cooked breakfast
- Journey through the Clare Valley to Paulett Wines & Bush Devine Café for wine tastings & 3 course lunch
- Personalised small group touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide and all entrance fees and special permits
|4 days / 3 nights||
English speaking guide only.
Day 1 - 7.30am
Day 4 - 5.30pm
|Package Options (Tour Code FRO4)||Price from (AU$)|
4 Days / 3 Nights Standard Accommodation
Rawnsley Park Station (Hawker) - One Bedroom Holiday Unit (includes continental breakfast)
4 Days / 3 Nights Superior Accommodation
Rawnsley Park Station (Hawker) - One Bedroom Eco Villa (includes continental breakfast)
All prices are per person/twin share and valid from 1st of April 2018 to 31st of March 2019, for Single prices and other departure dates, please enquire. This tour is not recommended for children and there are no extra person prices. Itinerary is subject to change and weather conditions on the day. A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate. If minimum numbers are not met at 30 days prior to departure, an alternate date will be offered or a full refund given. Travel insurance is recommended.